Leading Mobile Entertainment Company Jam City to Become Publicly Traded Company Through Merger with DPCM Capital, Inc.
- Proceeds to accelerate Jam City’s proven growth strategy, including acquisition of leading Montreal-based mobile game publisher Ludia, Inc.
- The transaction values the combined company at an enterprise value of $1.2 billion, and proceeds are expected to support future M&A and other strategic initiatives with the expected addition of approximately $115 million of cash to the combined company’s balance sheet, including from a committed PIPE of $100 million
- Combined company expects to generate $868 million in bookings and $112 million in Adjusted EBITDA in 2022, representing 2019 – 2022E CAGRs of 23% and 30%, respectively
- Chris DeWolfe, Chairman & CEO, and Josh Yguado, President & COO, will continue to lead the company and the transaction includes addition of multiple well-regarded new Board members including former BET, Viacom, and Microsoft executive Denmark West
- Investor call scheduled for May 20, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. ETs
Please click below to read the full press release.
Full Press Release