The long awaited Seasons feature is finally here: Locked in a ruthless battle for the southern jungles of Planet Doh, the first Season finds you and the Commander devising the perfect plan to claim the spoils of war. Experience the new overtime map effects as you unlock exclusive content while crushing the competition. You will not run out of things to do in what is definitely our most savage update.
- Seasons: The war rages on and both Commanders have devised a plan to conquer different areas of Planet Doh. Participate in Seasons by helping him complete various assignments and claim exclusive rewards!
- Overtime: Battles will now have 2 minutes overtime after the regular 3 minute timer ends.
- Overtime Effects: Maps for Leagues 4 and beyond will feature special effects that affect gameplay during Overtime.
- Clubs: You will now be able to send Taunts and Text Bubbles to your clubmates.
- Clubs: The Club Chest no longer has a limit on the number of wins players can contribute to unlock it.
- Clubs: Club Brawls have been removed, and in its place, players can now challenge other clubmates to a friendly match in the Club chat.
- Matchmaking: In order to serve fairer and more exciting matches, matchmaking will now be using a Matchmaking Rating to find your opponent, which will be separate from your Power. Power will still be a measure of how efficient you are at defeating opponents, but not a true measure of your skill.
The Monkey and the Pig.
If you are just about to join World War Doh, you are in luck! Version 1.2 includes a Beginner Quest system to better help you navigate the awesome features that we have created for you. Speaking of features, veteran players might recognize changes to two main features:
The Tower of Loot and the Piggy. The Tower of Loot is now a week-long event that allows players to get even better rewards, while the Piggy has shifted to become less of a chest, and more of a source of whatever the player needs at a particular moment. Enjoy!
- Changes to the Tower of Loot: The Tower of Loot can now be found in the Events section. It is now a week-long event where players will use Bananas to feed the monkey to climb to the next floor. Bananas can be obtained by participating in other Events.
Comment from the devs: We wanted the experience of the Tower of Loot to be less random and more geared towards rewarding players that were participating all throughout the week with premium stuff. We believe it will make it more meaningful and ultimately more fun!
- Changes to the Piggy: The Piggy will now be unlocked by collecting medals from battle. Once ready, players can select a skin for piggy, with different skins giving him the ability to procure different stuff. Need coins? Use the Golden Piggy skin. Piggy will then sniff the ground and look for treasure that players can claim once he’s done.
Comment from the devs: The Piggy has always been in a weird place as a reward. We didn’t want him to feel just like another chest, and thus made him into a more focused source of resources. Do you need Dohbloons? Porkaneer. Short on Commander Cards? Porkmander. He is laser focused, and delicious!
- Beginner Quest: New players will be able to take part in Dictator Community College, by following a series of daily quests that when completed, will reward players with a Legendary Card!
- Rematch: We have added the Rematch feature. If both players are up for it, they can both play each other again once.
Comment from the devs: The community has been asking for this change for a while. We definitely wanted to deliver the ability to get that second grudge match, and it was about time we did. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do!
- Mad Scientist range has been increased by 30%.
- Mad Scientist is now immune to freezing effects.
- Teleportal now has 5 charges instead of lasting for a certain amount of time.
- Mad Scientist is now a Legendary Card.
- Sniper is now a Rare Card.
- B Mine is now a Rare Card.
- Repairman Dan repair speed reduced.
- Initial repair burst remains the same.
- Barrel drop timer reduced for League 4 to 45 seconds.
- Barrel drop timer reduced for League 5 to 30 seconds.
- Barrel drop timer reduced for League 6 to 15 seconds.
THE WAR RAGES ON
We are very happy to see how the game has been received by our players in the past few months! We have been busy improving many aspects of the game, and this update includes the first batch of those improvements, including performance and matchmaking. Perhaps the biggest change of all is that Air Chests will now be awarded to players that win the match, instead of being part of the battle.
- Barrel Now Drops 1 minute into battle.
- Mad Scientist cost reduced by 1
- Mad Scientist Health increased by 90%
- Troop Trap size increased.
- Air Strike cost increased by 1.
- Snowflake Freeze Range increased from 14 to 22.
- Hurtbot Poison damage increased.
- Hurtbot Poison duration increased to 12 seconds.
- Dr. Death Poison trail duration increased.
- Dr. Death Poison trail damage increased.
- Dr. Death Poison damage increased.
- Dr. Death Poison radius reduced.
- Spell Grounding Rod no longer returns Doh to the enemy player when he dies.
- Yetlings Cost Reduced.
- Igloo freeze timer increased to 5 seconds.
- Igloo cost reduced by 1.
- Bunker health reduced by 20%.
- B.Mine core explosion damage radius increased by 17%.
- Sir Your Bomb / Sir Your Dynamite explosion damage reduced by 20%.
- Safety Dome can now be placed near corners so that it almost hugs the Towers.
- Discombobulator Ray duration reduced by 1 second.
- Healbot Healing increased by 40%
- Catling Gun Cost reduced by 1.
- Catling Gun range increased from 14 to 16.
- Catling Gun damage reduced by 25%.
- Major Fire attack speed improved, from 0.5 attacks per second to 0.4 per second.
- Cheerleading squad cost reduced to 3.
- Barbarix cost reduced to 6.
- Chill effects also apply 2x damage.
- Confetti Health reduced by 20%.
- Reduced the number of bees created by Beehive by 1.
- Reduced the number of waves from Fishtank by 1.
- Discombobulator Ray damage multiplier reduced by 50%.
- Discomobobulator Ray base duration increased by 2 seconds.
- Cybuck now only attacks ground units.
- Buck attack speed slightly improved.Major Fire attack speed slightly improved.
- Mr. Poof spawn time increased by 1.
- Troop Trap health increased by 150%.
- Increased Teleportal duration.
- Rod health increased to 900.
- Buck Range increased to 16.
- Bee health increased by 5%
- Major Fire Damage increased by 35%
- Piranha health increased by 50%